by Purple RS » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:44 pm
That's a heck of a deal on those MOJOs. I have a single 12" an it hits pretty hard in the hatch of my Camaro, it was an upgrade from a pair of JL 10W6 10" subs. I bought mine from a dealer for their price and still paid about $400 for just the one. I have it powered by the sub channel (1100 watts RMS @ 1 ohm) of a Memphis Belle amp. When and if you get up into the 15" model, there is the option for a quad 1 ohm voice coil and the capability of using one amplifier per coil.
That's a heck of a deal on those MOJOs. I have a single 12" an it hits pretty hard in the hatch of my Camaro, it was an upgrade from a pair of JL 10W6 10" subs. I bought mine from a dealer for their price and still paid about $400 for just the one. I have it powered by the sub channel (1100 watts RMS @ 1 ohm) of a Memphis Belle amp. When and if you get up into the 15" model, there is the option for a quad 1 ohm voice coil and the capability of using one amplifier per coil.