Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Sub

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Sub

by cargodz » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 am

Wow somehow I missed this entire thread lol :p
Well I guess I can back up what Ryan and Terry were saying... The quality of RE hasn't dropped off any it was just their prices that went up.

And Tim, you haven't been here long enough to know yet but Sinister used to be one of the dealers here on the board, but he closed up shop a couple years back... So he knows he can trust the people here :D

by sinister audio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Ill have to get some money saved up here and get one ordered. It should be nice in the yukon with about 600 watts. Ill need the dual 2ohm one.

by smoker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

i could actually do a little better than that...probably about 175 plus shipping.

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Not a bad price :)

by sinister audio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm

I know how it is being a competitor with ebay and its very very hard.

by Tim » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:42 pm

sinister audio wrote:Ill probably go with a SE then. And I didnt know you sold them smoker. I will get it from you when I get one. They are less on ebay but thats because they are gay.

Personal experience here, I get what I need from here on the board.
Better treatment, better prices, better people.

I don't go anywhere else for the equipment purchases.

Tim

by sinister audio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 pm

Ill probably go with a SE then. And I didnt know you sold them smoker. I will get it from you when I get one. They are less on ebay but thats because they are gay.

by smoker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 am

i can still do re se 12's for 185

by falkenbd » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:12 am

I'm not sure how it compares to the RE sub, but I just put a Massive TW12 in a friend's car. Its only running on 300 wrms and it gets pretty loud and sounds good. Can't wait to get it into a ported box. It'll take 500 watts RMS and is Dual 4 ohm, which might not suit your needs.

I think the price aligns well with your budget.

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 am

SE12's were $185 direct.

After the big shakeup the prices went up 50% roughly, usually a tad more. Of course thats a few years ago now also, but still...

Its my guess that dealer pricing is now what the direct pricing was- or close.

Top