by Livinloud » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:27 am
Those are great prices, but the guy at nexxon is an idiot.
When I first started looking for a DD 9512e I came accross his site and seen that he was selling them for a couple hundred bucks cheaper than DD. I ordered a 9512e from him and waited a few weeks and I didnt recieve anything. Well I went to his site again and noticed that he had taken Digital Designs off of there. So I called him up and he said that he was unable to get my sub because DD doesnt authorize internet sales. He never called me to let me know about this or anything so I was waiting for something that wasn't even on its way. My friend had ordered a 3512 from him and everything went smooth.
If he was selling a 9512e for $450 how and the hell did he get them so cheap if he wasn't even a dealer?
Now I notice that he has it posted on his site that he can get any DD product again.

:
Those are great prices, but the guy at nexxon is an idiot.
When I first started looking for a DD 9512e I came accross his site and seen that he was selling them for a couple hundred bucks cheaper than DD. I ordered a 9512e from him and waited a few weeks and I didnt recieve anything. Well I went to his site again and noticed that he had taken Digital Designs off of there. So I called him up and he said that he was unable to get my sub because DD doesnt authorize internet sales. He never called me to let me know about this or anything so I was waiting for something that wasn't even on its way. My friend had ordered a 3512 from him and everything went smooth.
If he was selling a 9512e for $450 how and the hell did he get them so cheap if he wasn't even a dealer?
Now I notice that he has it posted on his site that he can get any DD product again. :confused :