by thebigo » Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm getting 2 Kicker Comp 07C104 off of crutchfield (buy one get one free :) ) and I'm building my own box. It recommends a ported box volume: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft. for 1 sub, does that mean 2.5-3.5 cu. ft. for 2 subs? How do I calculate the port size/decide at what frequency to tune my box? Also does that cu. ft. include the volume of the sub and the port?
I'm getting 2 Kicker Comp 07C104 off of crutchfield (buy one get one free :) ) and I'm building my own box. It recommends a ported box volume: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft. for 1 sub, does that mean 2.5-3.5 cu. ft. for 2 subs? How do I calculate the port size/decide at what frequency to tune my box? Also does that cu. ft. include the volume of the sub and the port?