Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Trouble shoot!

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Trouble shoot!

by High Society » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Can't I bought it on here about a year ago and it had been sitting till yesterday. I might have dropped it or something, who knows. It's all go tho, The touch screen will impress some of my buds :)

by Scarrell » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:03 pm

take it back? get a new one?

by High Society » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 pm

I was using speaker outs.

Update:
Took the thing apart to see what I could do. Well, I kinda jacked the cd insert/eject. It wont accept or eject any cds now. Good news though, I got the SD to work. So all isn't lost :) I had about 40 songs on my little chip and it sounded great on the system. So, all in all, I'm happy

by William from NOLA » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Using only preouts or the speaker outs?


If preouts only, make sure they aren't switched off in the menus.

Trouble shoot!

by High Society » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:58 pm

I finally got the beats hooked up. But, The hu isn't doing it's job. It will act as if it's reading the cd, it will show the info about what track it's on and how many minutes and seconds have passed. But no sound. Even with the SD card it will do the same but no sound. Any thoughts???

BTW: It's a JVC LHX550

Top