by cargodz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 pm
I agree... The Massive PWs are more designed for SQ on a budget and not a heavy hitter... but for a clean sound that doesn't require a lot of power, they'd make for a great daily off a 4 channel and a decent set of comps up front.
Other budget subs (under $75 bucks each) that I've found I like are the
Interfire IFs and IFBs
Xsites
Hifonics HFs
Fusion Encounters
American Bass DX
Audiopipe Eyecandy and Ipipes
These are all the low end models I can think of off the top of my head that sounded good for a budget build

I agree... The Massive PWs are more designed for SQ on a budget and not a heavy hitter... but for a clean sound that doesn't require a lot of power, they'd make for a great daily off a 4 channel and a decent set of comps up front.
Other budget subs (under $75 bucks each) that I've found I like are the
Interfire IFs and IFBs
Xsites
Hifonics HFs
Fusion Encounters
American Bass DX
Audiopipe Eyecandy and Ipipes
These are all the low end models I can think of off the top of my head that sounded good for a budget build ;)