by brtnboarder3241 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:59 am
im so sry bro.. i kno how it is../although my grandpas death could have been completely avoided.. it wasnt..i was hopin u would say he was a fisherman. here is a little saying i received from someone on a fishing sight after my grandpa passed. hope u enjoy it
Sorry to hear you lossed a great fishin' buddy.
Fisherman's Prayer
God grant that I may live to fish
For another shining day,
But when my final cast is made
I then most humbly pray,
When nestled in your landing net
As I lay peacefully asleep,
You'll smile at me and judge
That I'm good enough to keep.
im so sry bro.. i kno how it is../although my grandpas death could have been completely avoided.. it wasnt..i was hopin u would say he was a fisherman. here is a little saying i received from someone on a fishing sight after my grandpa passed. hope u enjoy it
Sorry to hear you lossed a great fishin' buddy.
Fisherman's Prayer
God grant that I may live to fish
For another shining day,
But when my final cast is made
I then most humbly pray,
When nestled in your landing net
As I lay peacefully asleep,
You'll smile at me and judge
That I'm good enough to keep.