by slick94prix » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:43 am
Speaking of a 40mpg truck....
One of my buddie's friends bought an 06-07 ish F150 off the Ford lot a while back. I guess Ford calls around asking how you like your new vehicle, any complaints, etc...
Anyway, the guy is like "I love it. I'm getting 40 mpg in the city!". The Ford questionaire guys is like "What?" and transfers him over to another person. The person asks for the VIN, and tells the guy to have a nice day.
Next day, the truck is gone. Guy calls Ford, "Nope, we don't know what happened to it, sorry about your loss.". Had to take a total loss on the truck.
BTW, he was filling, what appeared to be nothing out of the ordinary under the hood, with 87-89 octane, depending on the station.
Coincidence that Ford calls a day earlier, and then asks for the VIN after finding out his full size truck is doing 40 mpg in he city, and then dissapears that night while the guy is asleep? I think not.
Speaking of a 40mpg truck....
One of my buddie's friends bought an 06-07 ish F150 off the Ford lot a while back. I guess Ford calls around asking how you like your new vehicle, any complaints, etc...
Anyway, the guy is like "I love it. I'm getting 40 mpg in the city!". The Ford questionaire guys is like "What?" and transfers him over to another person. The person asks for the VIN, and tells the guy to have a nice day.
Next day, the truck is gone. Guy calls Ford, "Nope, we don't know what happened to it, sorry about your loss.". Had to take a total loss on the truck.
BTW, he was filling, what appeared to be nothing out of the ordinary under the hood, with 87-89 octane, depending on the station.
Coincidence that Ford calls a day earlier, and then asks for the VIN after finding out his full size truck is doing 40 mpg in he city, and then dissapears that night while the guy is asleep? I think not.