Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Professional Reference Needed URGENT

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Professional Reference Needed URGENT

by slick94prix » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 am

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Both actually.

No its for Installer. Its the Perrysburg store also Chris.

I went buy it tonight, its not even open?

Yeah, they open pretty soon. Not sure when yet though.

by smoker » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:16 am

i think the easiest installers job in the world has to be at hh gregg. they dont have crap.

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:19 pm

Both actually.

No its for Installer. Its the Perrysburg store also Chris.

I went buy it tonight, its not even open?

by slick94prix » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:57 am

I thought it was for install, but who knows.

by Bwcad1 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 am

Was This For An Install Job ? I Thought It Was For Whoring?

by slick94prix » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:06 am

Which one did you apply to? The one on Monroe street is already over on installers. The Perrysburg store could probably use one more installer. The Airport store needs more installers.

by cargodz » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:46 am

Well I suppose you could use me as a referral... I'm not to intimidated by the big box stores around here ;)

by Ryan from Ohio » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 pm

If they start selling FSQ's I want commission!

:sm29:

by Bwcad1 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 pm

u can use me ... u have my info

ps get them to sell my wolfpack subs

by William from NOLA » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Ryan is 100% reliable and responsible. I know he can install with design and care.

Top